Best Blogger Tips

26 Apr 2009

Gratitude For Prosperity and Abundance Today

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
I thank the universe for all it's given me till now and this day in particular. I don't have a million dollars in the bank yet but it will be here by December 2010.

Even though I feel so poor sometimes, I have collateral in the bank and a lovely haven that I've created of my apartment here in Geneva.

This is all about being grateful for everything that I have in my life today: prosperity and abundance in all its forms.

I'm grateful for the credit line I received, the money I used to buy breakfast today, my clean clothes, my wonderful furnishings and all the other great things that I've bought myself; like my books, my expensive pens and sports shoes, and my Macbook.

I'm grateful for the cells in my body that keep this marvelous machine functioning so beautifully. I'm grateful too for my connection to the universe that brings these ideas to me, my superb brain that translates the vibrational energy into words, sends it down my arm, hand and fingers, through the pen and onto the paper.

My heart is so full of gratitude that as I sit here this Sunday morning in this café writing this, my eyes fill with tears. My heart is truly so full!

I have come such a long, long way since my suicidal depression in 2005; this is another Catherine that I don't know at all from 2008. I've changed again.

I was hurting so bad; I had such deep emotional pain that I never feel that I would resurface again; and I forget every single time that that's my signal to go with the flow because I'm moving to another evolutionary level.

What does that mean? I have no idea but that's what it is. The words came like that and I'm leaving them as the are. All I can say is that I'm learning and when I know what I've learnt, you'll be the second to know, after me!

I am incredibly grateful for my life and the hope and love and my sight and feelings that keep me alight.

Thank you Universe.

I'm learning to love me.




Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥