Best Blogger Tips

10 Mar 2011

4 Questions To Identify Conflicts To Congruence With Your Desires

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Angry Talk (Comic Style)   Image via WikpediaI just had a fantastic EFT session — see how to tap, newbies — after tapping for Complete Congruence from the free Attracting Abundance newsletter from Carol Look, EFT Master. 

New to EFT – a finger-tapping on the face using acupuncture points – get the free EFT tapping chart and learn EFT with Carol. 

I had to take a side trip to tap on my petty anger and frustration held over from the night before.

That is when it hit me that we humans are rarely and truly in complete in agreement with what we say we want, or even what we say pisses us off, and that is how 4 questions to identify conflicts to congruence with your desires came about.
It was also a no-brainer to use the marvelous Carol Look as today's teacher.
You know of course that we are rarely angry for the reason we think!

Take me, for example, I was pissed off this morning at a bitch of a woman who has created her own unhappy mess who was throwing it on me. Why? 

I was reacting to the monkey thoughts in my head – instead of feeding it a banana – and  pretending that it was something new and different. See? It is always the same old shite when we refuse to clean it up!
So, when I started EFT tapping on congruence, the anger came up even stronger. I therefore had to stop tapping on congruence and tap on the anger using my own words to say how I felt and why I was angry and accept myself for it.

In two rounds it lifted that stinky cloud and now I am bright and shiny like the sunshine again. I LOVE EFT! 

Jatropha podagrica flowersJatropha Podagrica by Martin_Heigan The anger was my excuse to avoid making the irrevocable decision to cut this person out of my life once and for all. The decision has now been made and stated.

I then returned to tapping on congruence and that experience is the reason behind this post.  

Below you will find an excerpt from Carol's newsletter on Complete Congruence. Do read the entire article on her site, and use her EFT script. It works!

I also strongly suggest that you sign up for her free newsletter to get the wealth of information she provides, as well as a free e-book and EFT scripts.

To answer a reflexive thought – no, I am not being paid for this – I just think Carol is an absolutely fabulous teacher! She says:

The truth is that we are rarely in complete congruence with what we want.  We always have reasons, fears, excuses, or “yes, buts” that get in our way of actually receiving what we say we want to have in our lives – from relationships, to health, to abundance.

This newsletter is yet another opportunity to clear any of our conflicts about being outrageously abundant in every part of our lives.  Are you ready to do some clearing?

If we’re not "receiving" what we have been asking for, there are some energetic blocks to receiving… reasons or issues we have that block us from actually getting what we want. Sometimes these blocks can surprise us, other times they are obvious and have been with us for a very long time.  To get you started on clearing the blocks, let’s be specific about what they might be.
First, think of what you really really want – the top item on your wish list – picture it, imagine it, feel as if you have it.  Then answer the questions below about having it.  

Early pink dogwood flower heads  Image by Martin LaBarWhen you have completed answering the questions for your number one item, repeat the process, applying it to the second thing that you want on your list – maybe exceptional health or something else.  

I ask you to repeat the process for each important item on your list, as there may be different “downsides” to being successful in love than being successful at work or in your body.

(1) What’s the “downside” to being completely congruent with what you want? (Think of people that might be jealous… friends who might treat you differently… reasons you may not feel comfortable reaching your goal…)

(2) What’s the “upside” to remaining ambivalent about what you want? (Consider what might be a positive aspect that comes with staying where you are, something good that might result from not changing or not getting what you have been asking for…)

(3) Are you more comfortable in the energy of  “not having” or in lack? (Maybe you learned that not having was “good” or proper… maybe you are more comfortable in the energy of wanting and yearning…)

(4) How does it serve you to stay out of congruence with what you want? (Think about possible advantages to being out of complete congruence… there must be some or you would be in congruence right now!)

These are all powerful questions that I recommend you answer as best you are able… once you know the upside of not yet getting what you want, you can tap on the blocks and change your energy to enjoy congruence and success.
It’s your choice… Choose to
embrace complete congruence
and enjoy your vibration of abundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥