Best Blogger Tips

31 Mar 2011

Booster Posts To Spring You To The Next Level

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Feeling A Soul Touch My Heart...Feeling a soul by -RejiK  I don't know about you but since the beginning of this new decade, I am being pushed hard!

I am gaining tremendous insights into my psyche as events oblige me to peel away more layers of like an onion. HA! when I think "I'm good for now", I get hit with another whammy that basically says you're not finished yet.

Nope, transmutation business does not stop for anyone or anything.

Sometimes, I catch myself wishing I could fly away but since I can't, I gotta buckle down and sort it out.

What has helped me significantly besides doing a lot of energy work with Ann Taylor, Hale Dwoskin (Sedona Method), EFT Tapping, Jo Dunning and Christian Pankhurst are articles that I consider food for my soul because they seem to open additional doors within.

Living the soul journey never stops.

Interesting that it all seemed to coalesce with the coming of Spring, isn't it. So here are my 10 booster posts to spring you to the next level.

1– Cara Barker's What's The One Essential You Must Remember In Turbulent Times? »We are all in the "soup" together, don't tarry! When tough times come around "Your love is the lantern which lights the way through the Darkness. You are the best Love Project around."

A powerful trio from Judith Rich:

2– 7 keys for braving the storms of change – incredibly powerful. «Take the bull by the horns and say whatever is happening in my life right now, I choose 'it.'  The "speed" at which she writes leaves you breathless.

3– The tango of ego and soul »Who's right, who's wrong and what's most important for growth in our lives. Passionate!

4– Your breakthrough moment is right here folks » Embracing your personal sputnik moments Don't even try to get away from yourself, you can't. Embrace the pain and wounding; sinking into it is the only way out.

5– Our collective awakening - a story of a new decade If you missed this one to boost you solidly into the new year, here it is again. A not-to-be-missed for any reason post!

6– Natasha Dern's What is spiritual transformation? Socks you a good one — What? You think you know about spirituality and transformation, well here's the truth of it, KAPOW!!!

7– Pythia Peay's America and a shift in ages: an interview with Jungian James Hillman «So incredibly pungent it might burn the nostrils of some. Hillman is another truth talker who lays the American psyche bare to the bone.

8– Peter Ford's 10 ways to raise your self esteem « Learn to value yourself highly.

9– Olivia Rosewood's Please meditate: check your heart chakra  - Love is who we are and our heart is the compass. Use your internal guidance system you will never go wrong. Her  heart meditation at the bottom of the post unlocks the frozen door.

10–Ed and Deb Shapiro 7 ways meditation can save your life - The truth about meditation from two who show the way. Sublime teachers — simple and profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥