Best Blogger Tips

22 Apr 2009

Using EFT to Attract Abundance

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
EFT Master Carol Look's Attracting Abundance Newsletter, no. 86, guides us through the stages of attracting abundance with EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique.

EFT is such a spectacularly effective technique and I'm using it to removing my fear of not having enough money to take care of my needs. Where did that fear come from?  My mother.

I only understood earlier this year that the burst of fear which erupts in my chest sometimes,completely out of the blue, lead straight back to her. It was her constant yet unspoken fear of not having enough money after she was left high and dry with five children. And I, as an innocent kid, absorbed those feelings and the fearful message.



Carol's EFT setup phrases below will encourage you to choose to look for and find the abundance that is already in your life. This in turn will automatically raise your vibration and help you attract more success and abundance into your life.

1. The EFT SETUP Phrases for Attracting Abundance are as follows:

While tapping the side of either hand, repeat these phrases out loud (or change the words to fit your exact situation).
  • "Even though I'm convinced I don't have any abundance in my life, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway."
  • "Even though I'm certain there isn't any abundance in my life, I deeply and completely accept who I am and how I feel."
  • "Even though I never look for abundance in my life because I'm focused on what I don't have, I choose to accept who I am and how I feel."
I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below. You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. Those of you who are new to EFT may view a chart of the spots to tap on my web site under the EFT pages.

2. Now for the phrases that focus on the problem. Tap on each area and say the following:
  • Eyebrow: "I'm focused on what I don't have."
  • Side of Eye: "I never look for the abundance in my life."
  • Under Eye: "I usually look for what's missing."
  • Nose: "I'm convinced I don't have any abundance in my life."
  • Chin: "I tend to look at what I don't have."
  • Collarbone: "I never look for evidence of abundance."
  • Under Arm: "I'm always trying to find something else."
  • Head: "I'm not sure I believe there is any abundance in my life."

3. Now for the positive focus on the solution:

  • Eyebrow: "Maybe there is abundance in my life."
  • Side of Eye: "I could intend to look for some evidence of abundance."
  • Under Eye: "What if there is abundance in my life but I haven't been looking for it?"
  • Nose: "Maybe my life is full of abundance."
  • Chin: "I choose to look for evidence of abundance in my life."
  • Collarbone: "I choose to really search for this evidence."
  • Under Arm: "I know I've had many successes."
  • Head: "There must be evidence of abundance in my life..."
Keep tapping, and enjoy the results of raising your vibration by looking for and finding the evidence of abundance you are already enjoying in your life!

Tap at least two or three times a day for five minutes each time. When your feelings rise up as you are tapping means you've struck a nerve. Keep at it and add your own words to suit your situation.

Now go get your life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥