Best Blogger Tips

26 Jun 2009

Creating An Attitude of Wealth with EFT

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Carol Tuttle is an EFT Master. I like her because she's dynamic and provides quick and dirty solutions with EFT tapping.

Every time I find myself in an emotional quagmire, I receive an e-mail from her, Brad Yates or Carol Look with information that puts me right back on track.

So there I was depressed, sad and afraid that I won't make it; a stage I go through sometimes. Anyway, I opened my mail and there was Carol Tuttle's latest newsletter with just the sort of tips I needed. I shouldn't be surprised yet I am every time!




Here is a very effective technique that works for wealth accumulation. It reprograms your thinking but for it to work and become a habit, repeat daily for 21 days. If you miss a day, start over!




Carol provides a very clear explanation in this video on the barrier to wealth accumulation. Her website is also chock-a-block with information on removing limiting beliefs around money, and she offers tips and insights on how EFT works on her BlogTalkRadio show.

My all time favourite EFT expert is Brad Yates - he's funny and "plugged in". My second favourite is Magnus because he uses a different variation, his videos are usually 40 minutes long and he's young, talented and innovative. Carol's next.

Brad Yates has an interesting list of information and resources that empower you to love and improve yourself, with and without EFT; no need to reinvent the wheel if somebody's already done it.


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥