Best Blogger Tips

29 Jun 2009

Receiving with Gratitude: A Gift Beyond Measure

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Today, I am grateful to receive
That's always been hard for me
Growing up
I was forced to give
Never encouraged to live
But that's when you have parents who never lived
Now that I'm forced to live
To the fullest point imaginable
It's painful and I'm irascible

Now I see with the deepest love
And gratitude to the One above
The Source
That receiving is love
Abraham made me understand that today
And I'm on my way



I am so damn grateful to embody love
For myself
Above all else
To hear Jerry, Esther and Abraham speak love
It's not just about giving
We must be receiving

So as I painfully grow
I feel hope and see change
In me
And with senses wide open
Outside me
You see
We cannot manifest what we don't believe

My life is a wide open range
The horizon my destination of change
I intend to create one nation
With thoughts aligned
In my reality out of time

To receive is wonderful and sublime
It's kind
It's love
It's caring in all times
How could I have been so blind
All this time
It's okay
Because now I know
It's alright to grow.

Check out this wonderful post on giving and receiving.


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥