Best Blogger Tips

1 Jul 2009

I am Grateful To Be Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
I am grateful to be sick and tired of being sick and tired
I am grateful to know that I am powerful beyond imagining
That I can have anything I want
I demand it and I get it

I am grateful to know the universe is at my command
And not the other way around

I am glad to be different
I did not come here to suffer
I came here to experience this glorious life in the flesh
To manifest my joy in being who I am



To live, grow and become
The embodiment of unlimited prosperity and abundance
That is mine by right

I am here to manifest my joy at any moment in time
As I conquer obstacle after obstacle
And embrace life now
It is all worth it
Because I am worth it.



Useful information sites to get over being sick and tired: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥