Best Blogger Tips

4 Aug 2009

Gratitude When You're In a -Step-to-Me-and-You're-Toast Mood: A Mood to Brood

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
I am grateful to be alive and well and in vibrant health despite how shitty I feel.

I am even grateful to take someone's head off if they're dumb enough to step to me today.

Because hey, common sense will say by the way she looks you should get out of her way. So step to me and you're toast buddy; well-grilled with no cheese.

I am grateful to taste the food I eat as if it's the first time; for the music that transports me and musicians that write the songs I sing.

I am grateful for the rush of fear that surprises me. It tells me that I am aware and that I have reached the barrier that's hindering my quest to be.



I am grateful to be present.
I am grateful to be experiencing all that I am right now.
I am grateful for the marvelous blazing sun, the sweat on my brow, my sticky clothes, the birds, bees and trees and the greedy pigeons.

And most of all, I am grateful to have overcome my demons in this round and I'm getting set for another one.

I am so grateful to Tapas Fleming for bringing TAT to us. It has helped me erase two traumatic events from my psyche that I've lived with for more than forty years.
I am happily and gratefully ogling the attractive men along the lake shore who are strutting their stuff and working their bodies.
I am grateful for the deep abiding love I have for myself despite the crappy situations that I attract at times.

I am exceedingly grateful to Brad Yates for his funny, friendly and loving EFT sessions which help me clear up my daily stresses.

Yes, I am so very grateful to have come this far.
I am grateful for my dreams and daydreams.
I am grateful to have finally opened the money door which allows me to pay off my last and final debt, in full.

Right now, it doesn't get any better than that.
And can I say... I'm grateful for feeling crappy because if I wasn't, this post wouldn't be here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥