Best Blogger Tips

13 Dec 2010

Completely Accepting Yourself Is The Only Choice — Try The EFT Way

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Best Blogger Tips
Emotional Freedom TechniquesImage by Tom T

 I subscribe to the Attracting Abundance newsletter from Master EFT practitioner Carol Look's and she has a superb article on Complete Acceptance in no. 170.

From the opening lines in her article I was hooked because it was exactly what I was working on now – completely accepting myself and my situation as is.

Although I waver and hover according to my mood, I know that completely accepting yourself is the only choice there is. 

What I love about Carol is that she always includes an EFT script so that we can work on the particular issue she discusses in her newsletter.

Obviously, you can also read Complete Acceptance on Carol's blog but I just have to share it here as well. I think all of us need this reinforcement most of the time...

For those new to the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), go ahead, try the EFT way. It is powerful, effective and non-invasive. I advise you however to follow the links in Carol's article to her site, and you have to take responsibility for your own well-being because EFT works by uncovering hidden emotional trauma.

If you are therefore not prepared to deal with whatever arises on your own, do not start. You can of course, contact an EFT practioner in your area. Also, learn EFT and how it could benefit you.


COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE


What if we could "deeply and completely accept" ourselves as we are without pushing, trying, changing or striving...

I wonder how much abundance would flow in?
The now is our paradiseImage by Unitopia via Flickr
No doubt many of you recognize this phrase from basic EFT - "Even though I have this problem, I deeply and completely love and accept myself."  There are 2 critical questions regarding acceptance:

(1) Why is it so hard to do?  And

(2) What's the point of doing it?

Complete acceptance of ourselves is not only difficult, it is actually quite rare.  We can try to accept and talk as if we accept ourselves, but truly accepting where we are emotionally is challenging.

And there is definitely a paradox about self acceptance - we often fear accepting ourselves because we think it will make us stuck, keep us where we are - but completely accepting ourselves does just the opposite - it allows room for us to change!


What if you could completely accept yourself where you are, what would that be like for you?

What would that feel like to you? What would happen to you?  There are evidently some very challenging responses to these questions - surprising emotions surface around the idea of deeply and completely accepting ourselves.
 
I have found in myself and others that it is hard to accept ourselves because we have been taught not to... and there is a common fear that if we accept ourselves, we will lose the desire to do better in the future.  As I said earlier, we're afraid that complete acceptance will cause us to be static, or too comfortable with the place we're in rather than striving for more.

The point of deeply and completely accepting ourselves is that this process is peace-giving, joyful, and makes us more "attractive" to the universe when we are asking for what we want.  Many of us have been taught the opposite - try harder, push harder, don't accept anything you don't want and you will progress forward.  Oddly, the opposite is true.

Love Flowers and First Kiss...Image by Thai Jasmine (Take good care :-))So try it - say "I deeply and completely accept myself as I am right now..." - how does it feel to you? What emotional blocks surface for you? Does it make you feel uncomfortable?

CLEARING CONFLICTS

This newsletter is yet another opportunity to clear any of your conflicts about being outrageously abundant in every part of your life.  Are you ready to do some clearing?  Answer the following questions about deeply and completely accepting yourself  where you are...
   
(1) What's the "downside" to completely accepting yourself right where you are?

 I'll have to stop fighting then what would i do to get what I want

(2) What's the "upside" to remaining in a state of not accepting yourself or your feelings?

I feel as if i'm doing something constructive to acheive more.

(3) How does it serve you to not accept yourself?  What are the benefits?
 more difficulty, more uncomfortable striving and fighting ang angst - IS THAT WHAT I REALLY WANT???!!!!! - that is my programming and it is time to overwrite it!

These are all powerful questions that I recommend you answer as honestly as possible.  Once you know the upside of not accepting yourself or the downside of accepting yourself completely, you can tap on the blocks and change your energy to enjoy congruence with a successful life.


It's your choice... Choose to embrace and accept yourself exactly where you are, deeply and completely, without trying to change or be different and enjoy your new vibration!

The reason this process is so important is because it's a key ingredient to changing - but, the process of accepting ourselves seems to make us feel that we will not change, that we will become stuck instead.  The opposite is true, that's the paradox - when we accept ourselves as we are, the resistance falls away and we move towards changing for the better!
 
I invite you to review two of my favorite recent newsletters: Energetic Invitations and Complete Congruence


Combine these messages with this week's topic, Complete Acceptance and make a profound shift in your daily attraction process.


Release your blocks to allowing yourself to accept yourself completely and enjoy your improved energy now!
 

Every possible reason you might have to not being comfortable with deeply and completely accepting yourself is a "tappable issue" with EFT.

So what may be your blocks to being entirely comfortable with accepting yourself before you change? Or accepting yourself right now, no matter what you're struggling with in your life?


Here's what I know... People who are able to "deeply and completely accept" themselves as they are right now, are able to attract more success and abundance!



YES...BUT

So it's time for the yes, but section of my newsletter to help identify what we need to clear out of our energy systems with EFT. Here are some typical yes, buts that surface when I ask people to consider what it would be like to deeply and completely accept themselves as they are and actually be with themselves:

I love flower so much...Image by Thai Jasmine (Take good care :-)) (1) Yes, but... I don't accept who I am right now, I  want to change, so why should I accept the parts of me I don't want anymore?  Because accepting all of you releases emotional and energetic resistance in your body and mind... that's what we need to do to move forward.

(2) Yes, but... I don't want to be complacent or lazy by just accepting myself - isn't it important to continue to strive to be better?  It's important to want to do better, but striving and trying are "pushing against" vibrations... acceptance doesn't cause laziness or complacency... it causes relaxation and allows creativity to blossom.

(3) Yes, but... I don't feel safe when I think of deeply and completely accepting myself, it feels somehow indulgent to me. Why don't you feel safe when you think of self-acceptance? Who taught you that accepting yourself was bad or dangerous in some way?  These are all "tappable" issues.

(4) Yes, but... I think it's a waste of time to accept myself, and time's short right now, I have to hurry and change!  Whenever we are in an allowing emotional state such as deep acceptance, it is not a waste of time.  In fact, it can speed up the manifestation process and save you time!

The good news is that you can treat whichever yes, buts you have with basic EFT tapping!


FAVORITE BENEFITS

We will stick together...We will still be toge...Image by Thai Jasmine (Take good care :-)) via FlickrIn my newsletters, I like to include the benefits I have found to what I am proposing to my readers.  Below are my favorite benefits of being able to deeply and completely accept yourself and enjoy all your abundance and success.

(1) Being able to completely accept yourself...  will get you in congruence with what you want, which means the Universe can "hear" your vibration more completely.
 
(2) Being able to deeply and completely accept yourself will allow the Law of Attraction to deliver to you more of what you want - you are releasing resistance, which is the only thing between you and what you want. (Remember, the Law of Attraction "hears" your vibration, not your words, so imagine what it will "hear" when you are already releasing resistance by accepting who you are and how you feel.)

(3) Being able to deeply and completely accept yourself now will bring you peace and quiet from that mind chatter that disturbs your serenity... imagine the power...

(4) Being able to deeply and completely accept yourself  will immediately release a great deal of  "resistance" in your body and mind.  When you are no longer resistant, surprise channels of abundance open up for you.

As Law of Attraction teachers say -- it's all energy.  So change your energy by being inspired to accept yourself, deeply and completely - even though there are parts you want to change! This  will automatically invite the Universe to help you create more abundance right now.

Raise your vibration by choosing to completely accept yourself, and enjoy the abundance you want in your life right now!

Remember, the Law of Attraction sends you situations that have the same energy of the vibration you are putting out... so when you are already feeling joyful by accepting yourself deeply and completely, the Universe will bring you more opportunities for abundance.

Below you will find EFT/ Meridian Tapping setup phrases to help you be inspired to release your blocks to being able to accept yourself completely in your current life right now.




When you change your vibration,
you will change your life.

Go ahead, raise your vibration by
deeply and completely accepting yourself
right now!




1. EFT SETUP PHRASES:

The EFT SETUP Phrases for this topic are as follows:

While tapping the karate chop spot on either hand, repeat these phrases out loud, (or change the words to fit your exact situation).

"Even though I don't accept all of me — feeling accepting seems impossible — I accept who I am and how I feel."

"Even though it feels like a waste of time to accept the parts of me I don't like, I accept all of me anyway."

"Even though I'm afraid to accept myself deeply, won't that make me stuck? I accept who I am anyway."

I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below. You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. (Those of you who are new to EFT may view a chart of the spots on my web site under the EFT pages.)


***Now for the phrases that focus on the problem***

Eyebrow: "I'm afraid to accept all of me."
Side of Eye: "There's so much of me I don't like and want to change."
Under Eye: "Why should I accept the parts I'm trying to get rid of?"
Nose: "I don't feel safe trying to accept all of me, it doesn't feel right."
Chin: "Part of me is afraid to accept all of me, what if I get stuck?"
Collarbone: "I'm afraid this is the wrong direction for me to go."
Under Arm: "What if this slows down my attraction process?"
Head: "Acceptance is so different from what I was taught."


***Now for the positive focus on the solution***

Eyebrow: "What if deep acceptance has been the missing piece for me?"
Side of Eye: "I wonder if deep acceptance is good for my body and mind."
Under Eye: "I'm willing to try to accept all of me right now."
Nose: "I intend to accept all of me right now."
Chin: "I choose to feel accepting of all of me, even the parts I don't like."
Collarbone: "I'm ready to completely accept myself now."
Under Arm: "I appreciate all of me, even the parts I want to change."
Head: "I love feeling happy in my self acceptance, knowing I am releasing resistance."

Access more positive vibrations with the Law of Attraction by repeating the following phrases (while tapping or not):

Thank You, Universe for showing me how to deeply and completely love and accept myself!

Thank You, Universe for allowing me to feel safe when I accept every part of me, even the parts I want to change.

Thank You, Universe for inspiring me to create such a clear vision of what I want to attract now that I am releasing resistance through total self-acceptance.

Keep tapping, and enjoy using the Law of Attraction to bring more of what you want into your life!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Welcome to my beautiful blog! I invite your comments. All are valuable and welcome♥